Collaborate with Us
If your organization is interested in working with Stanford Pre-Collegiate International Institutes, please contact us.
The following is a list of organizations with whom we are currently collaborating:
- AEO Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools: Kazakhstan
- ASDAN China: China
- Anglican Church Grammar School: Australia
- China Education Group: Taiwan
- DWANGO Co, Ltd: Japan
- DUX Educational Services: Brazil
- EduExplora: Chile, Colombia, Peru, Mexico
- Esol Education: Cyprus, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Hong Kong, Lebanon
- GR Talent Consulting Limited: Hong Kong
- International Christian University High School: Japan
- Jayshree Periwal International School: India
- Kolej Yayasan Saad: Malaysia
- Open House Education Foundation: China
- Opus Academy Inc: Canada, Philippines
- Oxford Summer Courses: United Kingdom
- Scotch College: Australia
- SK Education: South Korea, China
- St. Paul’s Convent School: Hong Kong
- V Campus: China, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand
From Our Students
“This has been an amazing experience for me and I would like to thank everyone for allowing Scotch to go.”
—Australia Student, 2015
“I really enjoyed the activities like cultural event, Olympics. Interaction with different people from different countries.”
—India Student, 2015
"I believe that US college life is really unique in the fact that it creates a strong sense of community within the students, and the program was able to mimic that sense perfectly."
—Chile Student, 2016
"I loved everything that we did in the program, but my favorite parts are that I met a lot of awesome people from all around the world and that I made a lot of friends which are like family now. I also really liked the workshops because I learned a lot of things that will help me in the future."
—Peru Student, 2016
"I liked it because I met new people. I got to experience university life in a top university. I really liked some of the lessons like Thinking Like a Leader, The Mock Trial and even the Problem Solving. In addition to that I really enjoyed the events as a group when we interacted with other groups, that was awesome. They were unforgettable moments."
—Cyprus Student, 2016